At Warwick Castle we aim to provide enriched and memorable experiences to everyone who visits us, whatever their age. Our experienced Education Team work hard to bring history to life, and our teaching experts are available on the day to deliver a full programme of education tours and workshops that are aligned with the national curriculum.
You entry tickets include:
- Access into all attractions (excluding Castle Dungeons) and to all of our daily shows.
- Free coach / minibus parking.
- Free teacher planning tickets for two.
- A sample itinerary is available in our brochure here.
You can also book:
- Additional guided tours or workshops (subject to availability and seasonality)
- Castle Dungeons (Secondary Schools only)
- Overnight stays (subject to availability and seasonality)
- Goody bags, wooden shields for painting and lunch
For a complete guide of what Warwick Castle can offer your students, please view our online Brochure here.
To make a School booking, you can book or make a reservation online here.
*Please note that payment must be cleared at the latest 10 working days in advance of the visit date.
For any further information, head to www.warwick-castle.com/schools