There isn’t a specific area for first aid at the Castle, however we do have a number of trained first aiders on site. If you are in need of a first aider on the day of your visit then please inform a member of staff who will ensure that we get a first aider to attend to you as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- Do you have Water Fountains available?
- Can I leave the Castle and return the same day?
- Do you offer Guidebooks/Audio Guides?
- Do you have a private area for breast feeding, medical needs or prayer?
- Do you have cash machines at the Castle?
- Is there a specific area for First Aid at the Castle?
- Is there anywhere secure for us to leave luggage during our visit?