Warwick Castle are delighted to be a learning destination and linked to the Warwickshire Children’s University.
To continue your learning outside of the classroom and to be a part of this award winning scheme, join us at Warwick Castle to earn credits to your learning passport by completing Warwick Castle’s Student Challenge.
All you need to do is follow the steps highlighted below:
- Download the our fun activity worksheet before you visit the Castle
- Complete the worksheet during your visit and hand it to a member of Staff at our Welcome Desk when you leave the Castle at the end of your day.
- If you have completed the worksheet correctly, we will stamp your passport with a special Warwick Castle stamp!
Terms and Conditions:
- Worksheets must be downloaded and printed in advance of a visit. They will not be available at Warwick Castle.
- Standard entry prices are applicable.
- Stamps given out at the time of a visit at our Welcome Desk / Turnstiles area by a member of Warwick Castle staff only. This area is located at the entrance / exit of the Castle.
- Each completed worksheet is worth one CU credit
- We are unable to accept posted forms - they must be handed in to Welcome Desk / Turnstile Area on the day of a visit.
- For general enquiries about the Children's University, please visit www.childrensuniversity.co.uk
- For further details about Warwick Castle education programme, please email email@example.com