Payments fail when the information provided does not match that which is held by your bank. Here are some things to remember when booking online:
• The address and postcode you enter has to be the billing address for the card. This is where the statements are sent.
• If paying by Visa or MasterCard, only enter the compulsory fields. Do not enter a ‘Start Date’ or ‘Issue Number’.
• If paying by a Switch Card, please enter all compulsory fields as well as either a ‘Start Date’ or ‘Issue Number’.
• Please note that the security code for an American Express consists of four digits on the front of the card. The security code, otherwise, is the last three digits from the number on the back of the card.
• If you have attempted a few times with a card, you may need to close the website and try again in an hour as the card would have been made inactive.
• If you still experience problems, please contact your bank to confirm the exact format of the billing address and account holders name.