Yes, you are able to do this at your home attraction (the attraction where your pass was originally issued from) for a fee of £50 per pass. Upgrades only apply to the remaining time left on your current Pass.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a Merlin Annual Pass where you can pay in monthly instalments?
- Can I upgrade my day ticket to a Merlin Annual Pass?
- Where do I collect my Merlin Annual Pass from?
- Do you offer reduced rates on Annual Passes for guests with disabilities and their carers?
- I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass; What do I do?
- I am a foster parent. Do you offer a pass which can be shared?
- Can I buy a pass that isn't assigned to a person but is assigned to a company?
- What do I need to take with me when having my Merlin Annual Pass issued?
- I want to exchange my Tesco Clubcard points for a Merlin Annual Pass, how can I do this?
- How many people make up a "family" Merlin Annual Pass?