A Merlin Pass can only be used by the named holder. Each pass will have the name and photograph of the Passholder printed. Sharing a Merlin Pass is not permitted and will result in the pass being permanently confiscated without compensation.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to pre-book entry to Warwick Castle Resort if I am a Merlin Pass Holder?
- How do I redeem my Premium Merlin Annual Pass Share the Fun vouchers?
- Can I use my Merlin Annual Pass for entry into the Castle Dungeon?
- Are there restrictions for using a Standard or Premium Merlin Annual Pass at Warwick Castle Resort?
- How do I purchase Merlin Annual Pass Friends and Family tickets?
- How many Friends and Family tickets can I purchase with my Merlin Annual Pass?
- Can I purchase Friends and Family tickets although I will not be attending with my Merlin Annual Pass?
- Can someone else use my Merlin Pass?