The Stratford Road car park is situated on an incline to the Admissions area. As such, there is a Drop-Off area for disabled, elderly or younger visitors closer to the entrance. Please note, this is a coach turning bay so please ensure this area is only used to drop-off and pick-up visitors with limited mobility. Please speak to a member of the car park team if you need any further assistance.
Articles in this section
- Do you have an Accessibility Guide?
- What is the level of accessibility at Warwick Castle Resort?
- How wheelchair friendly is Warwick Castle Resort?
- Can I book my tickets online if I have additional needs?
- What do I need to bring for my free carer ticket?
- Where are your Accessible Toilets?
- Do you offer Disabled Parking?
- Can I bring an Assistance Dog into Warwick Castle Resort?
- Do your attractions use Sensory Effects?
- Do you offer Induction Loops?