Yes, they are £5 each to hire and are available on arrival on a first come, first served basis. We will make every effort to ensure skate aids are available but we are unable to guarantee availability.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy tickets for the Ice Rink?
- Does my Ice Rink ticket include Castle entrance?
- I have a 3rd party purchased ticket for Warwick Castle Resort, does this include the Ice Rink tickets?
- I have a Merlin Pass, do I get a discount on skating?
- I am a Merlin Pass holder, can I get Friends and Family discount for Ice Rink tickets?
- I am a Premium Merlin Pass holder, can I use Share the Fun Vouchers for the Ice Rink?
- I have a Warwick Castle Annual Pass, do I get a discount on skating?
- How do I receive my Ice Rink tickets?
- Can I change my Ice Rink booking?
- How is long is the session on the Ice Rink for and when should I arrive?