We recommend that all sessions are pre-booked online to avoid disappointment and avoid queues on site at busy periods. Tickets can be printed at home from the online system. This will guarantee your selected session time. The box office on site is open daily, although will have varying lengths of queue at peak times. Tickets can be purchased for future sessions at the box office in addition to the website.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy tickets for the Ice Rink?
- Does my Ice Rink ticket include Castle entrance?
- I have a 3rd party purchased ticket for Warwick Castle Resort, does this include the Ice Rink tickets?
- I have a Merlin Pass, do I get a discount on skating?
- I am a Merlin Pass holder, can I get Friends and Family discount for Ice Rink tickets?
- I am a Premium Merlin Pass holder, can I use Share the Fun Vouchers for the Ice Rink?
- I have a Warwick Castle Annual Pass, do I get a discount on skating?
- How do I receive my Ice Rink tickets?
- Can I change my Ice Rink booking?
- How is long is the session on the Ice Rink for and when should I arrive?