The paths are all paved however there are some short hills and 2 areas that are not easily accessible. The path to the Conqueror’s Fortress (the old Castle Motte) includes steps and the Barbican (portcullis area) is cobbled. Please discuss alternative routes with the team on arrival. Unfortunately we are unable to hire out wheelchairs at the current time, please bring your own if this is a requirement.
Articles in this section
- What Attractions will be open?
- Can I turn up on the day?
- Why do I need to pre-book online?
- How many people will you let into the Castle?
- How much outdoor space will be open for guests to explore?
- What facilities will be open?
- Will your toilets be open and how will you ensure they are safe?
- Can I bring a Picnic?
- What baby changing facilities do you have?
- How wheelchair friendly is it?