Yes, all tickets must be pre-booked in advance, including children under 3. Please add these tickets to your basket when booking online.
Articles in this section
- I had a ticket that was for a date between March 21st and July 3rd, how do I visit using this ticket? (includes open-dated tickets)
- I have an Warwick Annual Pass/Merlin Pass, how do I pre-book entry?
- I have booked special event tickets (such as Medieval Banquet) for a date between 19th March and 3rd July 2020, can I get a refund?
- I have a promotional offer, how do I use this online?
- Do I need to pre-book for my under 3 year old?
- How can I pre-book a Carer’s ticket online?
- I booked a ticket to visit during your closure via a third party, do I need to pre-book?
- Do you offer a discount for groups?