Yes, all tickets must be pre-booked in advance, including children under 3. Please add these tickets to your basket when booking online.
Articles in this section
- I have an existing ticket dated prior to 12th April, what should I do?
- I have an Warwick Annual Pass/Merlin Pass, how do I pre-book entry?
- I have a promotional offer, how do I use this online?
- Do I need to pre-book for my under 3 year old?
- How can I pre-book a Carer’s ticket online?
- I booked a ticket to visit during your closure via a third party, do I need to pre-book?
- Do you offer a discount for groups?