Our Castle is set within 64 acres of beautiful landscaped grounds and gardens, which guests have been enjoying since they opened to visitors on 6th June. There is plenty of green space for visitors to enjoy in their household groups whilst maintaining a safe distance from other families.
Articles in this section
- What Attractions will be open during my visit?
- Can I turn up on the day?
- Why do I need to pre-book online?
- How many people will you let into the Castle?
- How much outdoor space will be open for guests to explore?
- What facilities will be open?
- Will your toilets be open and how will you ensure they are safe?
- Can I bring a Picnic?
- What baby changing facilities do you have?
- How wheelchair friendly is it?