During the glorious summer months (July-Sept) our Warwick Castle Knights provide interactive evening activities outdoors for our onsite Short Breaks guests, usually between 6pm and 8pm – you’ll find them in our Knight’s Village riverside entertainment area.
The weather won’t stop them throughout the rest of the year, and medieval-themed entertainment is provided inside the Knight’s Village Restaurant during dinner time (subject to change and Knight's Village occupancy). You’ll be in awe as they showcase their impressive armour and incredible battle skills - are you brave enough to challenge them?
- All entertainment varies depending on the number of guests staying at the Knight's Village and is subject to change.
- Tower Suites guests are welcome to experience the evening entertainment.
- Our entertainment takes place on our entertainment lawn, which is located on the riverbank in Knight's Village. Subject to weather conditions.
- Timings of our entertainment can vary depending on the time of year, our reception team will make you aware of timings upon check-in.
- Entertainment is subject to change without prior notice.