All tickets must be pre-booked in advance, including Carer’s tickets. Please add these tickets to your basket when booking online.
Please show the relevant paperwork at the admissions kiosk when you collect your tickets.
Accepted Documentation for Carers Tickets
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award.
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit, Employment Support Allowance (ESA). Disability Student's Allowance (DSA) or DID card (UK Disabled ID Card)
- A valid Blue Badge.
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI).
- Credibility’s Access Card with the carer/companion symbol.
Please be aware we are unable to accept letters or care home identification cards as proof of entitlement for a Carers ticket. A letter can be provided to confirm that 2:1 care is required.
Disabled guests who have a specific need to a second helper/carer, can request a second carer ticket, however documentation will be needed to show the need for this additional carer.
Unfortunately we will not be able to issue carers tickets without seeing the above documentation.
Each disabled guest will be able to receive one free carer ticket when providing one of the above forms of documentation.