Dine back in time! Our popular medieval-themed restaurant serves breakfast and dinner, exclusively for Knight’s Village and Tower Suites* guests.
- Staying at our Knight's Village? Breakfast is included in your Break. You will just need to book a table reservation in advance by visiting the Bookatable service via the link below or your dining reservation email. Reservation emails and availability open 30 days prior to your arrival date.
- *If you're staying in our Tower Suites you will be able to book your breakfast through our concierge team on arrival.
- If you would like to experience dinner in our Knight's Village Restaurant, we recommend booking in advance due to popular demand. This is available for both Knight's Village and Tower Suites guests.
Ready to book your table reservation? Just visit our table reservation system here.
- All our Castle Restaurants have allergy information ready to assist you in making your choice. When booking your table reservation you can enter any additional requests or information that you wish to notify the restaurant about. Our team on arrival will also be able to assist with any enquiries.
- We just want to let you know our online booking system shows the latest table reservations and our Castle and Short Breaks Guest Experience team have the same availability as shown online. Just to let you know, dinner is not included in your Short Break unless stated.