When you arrive we want to help you get the most out of your Warwick Castle Break. Take a look at the information below as well as some handy tips.
Arriving at the Castle:
- Our address is Warwick Castle, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 6AH.
- If you are staying in one of our Tower Suites, please use our dedicated VIP Parking space in the Stables Car Park, CV34 4QU
- See our handy articles here for more information:
- Check-in time is from 2 pm.
- Guests must contact their concierge 10 minutes prior to arrival.
- You’ll need to bring a valid ID (for the lead name on your booking) and have your booking confirmation to hand. Please be prepared to only use card payments throughout the duration of your visit.
- Your suite will be ready from 2pm onwards, fully set up and ready to sleep all members of your party.
- Your concierge will be able to assist with any questions or assistance you required during your stay.
- Meet Warwick Castle’s real-life Knights in a range of evening activities, designed to keep the whole family entertained. Join them outside (within the Knight’s Village grounds) between 6:00-8:00pm.
- Check-out time is by 10 am on the day of departure. Your concierge will be able to take your keys and assist with anything you require on check out.