Within your confirmation email you will find a 'View Tickets' button containing barcoded tickets. Open this link and you can print your tickets out and bring these with you or we can scan the barcode directly from your phone or tablet at Admissions on the day of your visit.
Articles in this section
- How do I book tickets online?
- What age do you consider a guest an adult?
- Can I buy tickets at the Castle when I arrive?
- Why am I unable to book for my selected visit date?
- I have not received or lost my order confirmation email
- Do I have to print my Print@Home tickets or can I show them on my phone?
- I have booked for someone else with my card and I won't be there - what should I do?
- I've lost/forgotten my tickets - what should I do?
- I'm having issues booking online - what should I do?
- Why has my payment failed?